CALIFORNIA DENTAL PRACTICE ACT - 2 HOUR CE COURSE
Dental Assistants and Licensed RDAEFs, RDAs, DDS, RDHs
….are you in need of completing a mandated two hour
course in the California Dental Practice Act?
Today you can learn, earn continuing
education units and meet mandated requirements anytime
in the privacy of your own home or office. Online
education is education for busy, active people.
This course is designed to meet the Dental Board’s regulation mandate. It shall include information from the California Code of Regulations 1600 and provide information on violation acts against the Dental Practice Act. Emphasis shall be on the new statutory requirements affecting the dental assisting profession, as well as dental hygiene and dentistry.
Information will include:
- Governing bodies for dentistry
- Statute and Regulations
- Utilization and scope of practice for dental auxiliaries
- Laws governing drug prescriptions
- California cite and fine program
- Requirements for revocation and suspensions
- Protocol on licensure renewal
- Mandatory reporting requirements
- Domestic violence reporting
This Dental Board approved course is available to all licensed dental professionals who are need of completing a two hour California Dental Practice Act course for renewal of their license. Upon successful completion, you will receive 2 Category 1 continuing education units.
This course is now available!
Click here to fill out a registration form.