All of our students love us and they are thrilled that we maintain the HIGHEST STATE BOARD EF EXAMINATION SCORE every time we graduate a program.
The Expanded Functions Dental Assistant Association is a professional organization that:
- Provides Courses for:
- Unlicensed dental assistants to increase their scope of practice and become licensed as an RDA and then the most sought after RDAEF2.
- Unlicensed orthodontic assistants to increase their scope of practice and become licensed as an Orthodontic Permit Assistant.
- EDFAA’s Mission
- Promote the advancement of the dental assisting profession through education and legislative representation.
- Provide current information on changes occurring within the dental delivery system
- Improves the quality of dental care to California citizens.
Let us help you reach your educational goals and licensure!
EFDAA is one of the first providers of the RDAEF2 program in Southern California. We started our first program on January 16, 2010. Since the inception we have graduated over 200 RDAEF2s. We are credited with:
Possessing the highest pass rate on California Dental Board RDAEF examination in Southern California.
Maintaining an average of 85% pass rate in both the restorative and prosthodontic component of the RDAEF examination.
Our teaching staff, are not only practicing RDAEF2s, but their expertise is superior to dental school faculty who teach in the other RDAEF dental school programs in Southern and Northern California, as our graduates pass the State Board at a much higher pass rate.
MEET THE EFDAA STAFF
PRESIDENT OF EFDAA:
Are You Ready To Take The First Step?
EFDAA has the best and most current avenue for working dental assistants, RDAs, RDAEFs and OA Permitted assistants to meet state requirements; as well as keeping abreast of current changes in dental delivery; while providing this education in the comfort of your home.
The lectures are provided through online education or through completing a homestudy program. These types of delivery allow you to review the information anytime; in the privacy of your own home; as many times as you need and whenever you want. Another important advantage of this system is that it reduces the classroom hours; which shortens the program. Both the theory and classroom instruction is provided during the same time period.