- No association or employment exists between EFDAA and the Dental Board, Department of Consumer Affairs or any similar entity.
- No legal opinions are provided to members of organization or individuals completing educational courses.
- Statutory laws and regulation under the California Dental Practice Act are continuously being removed, amended, revised and/or added to. It is the responsibility of the individual member or subscriber of course work to keep abreast of these changes.
- As EFDAA provides no guarantee to the accuracy, sequencing, fines, implementation times or any related areas associated with the California Dental Practice Act.a dental licentiate in California, it is your legal responsibilities to be aware of those laws affecting your license set forth in the California Dental Practice Act.
- EFDAA provides no guarantee to the accuracy, sequencing, fines, implementation times or any related areas associated with the California Dental Practice Act.
- EFDAA has the right to change location for any of it’s classes or programs if circumstances occur that require a change of location. (amended 12-25-2016)
If you are unable to attend our courses (except for the RDAEF and OA programs) and we receive your cancellation at least five business days prior to the course, you will receive a full refund except for a $25 processing fee. All cancellations must be received by our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For an OA Program, a $100 processing fee will be charged for cancellation at least five business days prior to the course. All custom courses of any kind that are scheduled cannot be cancelled and tuition will not be refunded.
Occasionally courses may be cancelled due to low enrollment. Students will be given a full refund, unless the student requests transfer to another course. Every reasonable effort will be made to reach students of cancellations and/or changes.
Cancellation Policy for the RDAEF Programs
Due to the complex nature of this program and high demand for seats, we now have a requirement that all applicants provide a $500 non-fundable deposit upon receipt of their application and required documents. Once this deposit is paid, if the applicant does not complete the enrollment process, the $500 will not be refunded. No refund on the entire amount of the tuition and instrument kit can be given to a student after the enrollment number has reached 10. This includes fees for student kit and tuition for Course 1. (amended 12-25-2016)