California RDA Review Manual and Study Questions
Why Chose EFDAA’s California RDA Written Review Manual and Study Questions?
Do not risk finding out while you are taking the real Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) that you are not prepared. Instead, go in knowing that you are prepared. Here are some great reasons why EFDAA’s new review manual is the best source for passing this important examination. Passage of this exam takes you down the road to becoming licensed as an RDA.
What is Included in this Package?
- This new textbook is designed to focus RDA written examination plan and the Content Outline.
- Our practice study questions are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real questions on the written examination. When you actually take the state exam, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
Click here to fill out a registration form for the RDA Review Manual and Study Questions after November 2018
Click on the yellow button below to print out information about this class
This California RDA manual/study questions are so designed to be clear, concise and simple manner. The author for this new revised book is Barbara Blade, RDAEF, Kristy Borquez, RDAEF and Lori Thomas, RDAEF2. They are notable writers, lecturers and clinicians in dental assisting education for over thirty years.
We want you to walk out of the real exam confident and knowing that your time preparing with our examination packet was a success!
Why Buy EFDAA’s Manual and Questions?
- Our manual is the most current as many other manuals have been in existence for a longer period of time and may not contain the latest updates, including the law and ethics information.
- We understand there are many costs to become an RDA as with out classes, we will be charging a minimal fee for this new manual.
Registered Dental Assistant Content Outline
1.Patient Treatment and Care (25%)
a. Health history
b. Patient records
c. Patient management
d. Mouth mirror oral inspection
e. Intra-oral diagnostic imagining
f. Vital signs
g. Abuse or neglect signs
h. Professionalism and patient education
i. Pre and post operative procedures
j. Caries detection systems
k. Assist in nitrous oxide and oxygen protocol
l. Dental emergencies
2. Dental Procedures: Direct and Indirect Restorations Dentistry (30%)
a. Dental materials
b. Etchants, bases, liners, bonding agents
d. Temporary sedative dressings
e. Direct and indirect provisional restorations
f. Removable prosthetics
g. Tooth bleaching procedures
3. Infection Control (24%)
a. Hand hygiene
b. Personal protective equipment
d. Instrument processing
g. Dental unit waterlines
h. Hazardous waste disposal
i. Biological spore testing
4. Occupational Safety and Health (part of infection control)
a. Injury and illness prevention
b. Exposure control
c. Hazard communication
d. Chemical and waste management
5. Preventive Procedures (5%)
a. Coronal polish
b. Pit and fissure sealants
6. Implants, Oral Surgery and Extractions (3%)
7. Orthodontic Procedures (3%)
8. Endodontic Procedures (2%)
9. Periodontal Procedures (1%)
10. Prosthetic Appliances (1%)
Our proof of success is with our customers. Many of them have contacted us stating that they failed the real test until finding and utilizing our site. With our well-constructed tests and you taking the time to practice, we can make passing the RDA written examination a cinch!
Written Study Questions
You can maximize your test taking skills by practicing with our study questions and answers that are included in the manual by chapter!
• Questions use the format used on the state exam.
• Questions test your basic knowledge of the subject material included in the manual.