Law and Ethic Review Manual and Questions
As of May 27, 2018, the Dental Board of California has discontinued the Law and Ethics examination as a separate examination. The information that was traditionally on this separate examination is now incorporated into the RDA examination. If you need just information on Law and Ethics you can use this manual to assist you in passing the RDA examination!
Law/Ethics Review Manual will help you pass the written exam!
Click Here to fill out an order form for this Law and Ethics review manual and study questions.
Click on the yellow button below to print out information about this class
What are the Highlights of the 46 page Review Manual?
Registered Dental Assistant Conditions and Compliance
- Scope of practice laws
- Continuing education requirements
- Licensure renewal
- License suspension, revocation and reinstatement
- Conditions and compliance of Diversion program
- Acts in violation of the law as it pertains to “unprofessional conduct”
- Patient of record entries
- Abuse mandated reporting
Dental Professional Ethical Principles
- Detailed explanation of code of ethics of the American Dental Association; California Dental Association and Dental Assisting National Board
- Detailed explanation of patient autonomy; non-maleficence; beneficience; justice; veracity; compassion; competence, integrity, professionalism and tolerance.
Test taking strategies
Are there sample Written Examination Study Questions and Answers that will help prepare me for this exam?
In addition to the 46 page manual, you will receive 70 sample study questions and answers that will allow you to review the pertinent information included in this home study program.
How do I reach EFDAA if I have any questions?
The easiest and most efficient way to contact us is via the e-mail system. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to reach us by phone, call 760-200-2851.